Today’s article is a little different than our other ones, but for a good reason. This situation is different than any other situation we have ever been in. At this time, the Disney parks in the United States are not open, but Disney Springs is. Masks are required, and this will likely carry over to the parks when they open.
There are many masks out there, so we’ve found some of the best places to buy Disney inspired masks. These masks are NOT intended for medical use, but they will help keep you safe if worn properly when you are at the parks, or walking around in day-to-day life. People are saying, masks are the new Mickey ears!
RedBubble has a huge variety of Disney inspired masks. Below are some details about the masks. RedBubble has thousands of designers out there who bring their designs to life on different products, most recently masks. This is a great way to support local artists, and get a cute design! You can browse some of the Disney masks here.
- Non-medical face masks help you express yourself even when you can’t show your face
- Two layers of soft 100% brushed polyester with sublimation print on the outside layer
- 7.25″ x 4.6″ / 18.5 x 11.5 cm with over-ear elastic straps for a snug fit over mouth and nose
- Wash after each use
- For every mask sold, Redbubble will make a donation to Heart to Heart International
- Do not use as medical personal protective equipment
- Adult use only and should not be placed on young children younger than 2 years of age, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance
- Designed by independent artists and printed for you when you order
TeePublic is similar to RedBubble – designers can put their designs on different products. TeePublic has two different types of masks, basic and double layer (which has a spot for a filter). You can browse some of the Disney masks here.
Masks are made of sublimated polyester exterior with a soft microfiber lining for added comfort and improved fit – pleats allow the mask to expand for increased coverage and elastic ear loops keep everything securely in place. Lining allows for insertion of additional mask or filter – not included – between layers as desired. Elastic loops are 63% polyester, 37% latex. Printed and assembled in the USA, machine washable.
ShopDisney recently started selling masks too. They have only a small selection, but it’s likely they’ll continue to add to the collection. You can browse their masks here.
Wrapping It Up
Although no one wants to wear a mask each day, they’re important to help keep everyone safe. They’re also likely to be mandatory at the parks. So, why not have fun and showcase your Disney style with them? It’ll be interesting to see the different masks once the parks reopen. We’ll continue to keep you updated with news about the parks reopening as soon as we have it!