There are pin trading stations at each park. Magic Kingdom has seven, Animal Kingdom has three, and both Epcot and Hollywood Studios have only one. Cast members are not wearing lanyards, so these pin trading stands are the only place to trade presently. To learn more about how to safely trade pins with the COVID-19 regulations, head to this article. This article was last updated 8-25-2020.
- Emporium – Closest register to Casey’s Corner
- Mickey’s Philharmagic Gift Shop
- Momento Mori
- Splash Mountain Gift Shop
- Pirates Gift Shop
- Space Mountain Gift Shop
- Photo/Camera store at Town Square Theater
- Dinoland – Primeval Whirl Exit
- Discovery Trading Post across from Island Mercantile
- Kiosk to the right as you enter Africa after the bridge
- Dinoland Gift Store – unconfirmed
- Pin Trading Central (under Spaceship Earth) – only available from 3:00-4:00 pm
- 5&10 Store on Hollywood Boulevard – available intermittently during the day
Each individual resort has one pin board open for guests and visitors. The boards are typically located in the gift shop and are setup in the same manner as the parks.